- About Information Technology
- Atomic Learning
- Banner 9 Upgrade
- Cav Connections
- Cavalier Center
- Classroom Continuity in an emergency
- Computer Labs
- Course Continuity for Students
- Digital Media Resources
- Gaming and Smart TVs
- Help Desk
- I.T. News
- Information for Parents
- IT Forms
- Networks – Wireless and Wired
- New to Walsh
- Password Maintenance
- Policies & Procedures
- Video Conferencing
- Walsh App
- WU Zoominars
Walsh University uses the ZOOM Videoconferencing platform to talk and interact all over the globe.
The Walsh community can access ZOOM for free by going to walsh.zoom.us
- Click Sign in to enter your Walsh username and password.
- Automatically you will receive a Basic account.
- Faculty can request an upgrade to a Pro account by contacting the help desk
What is the difference between Basic and Pro?
The basic account has many features but limited meeting times to 40 minutes, the system will warn you when the time is nearing. Users can go back into the same meeting and start another 40 minutes session. Also, the Basic license is limited to 25 attendees.
The Pro license is for Faculty and Staff and has unlimited meeting time and a maximum of 50 attendees among other great teaching and tutoring tools.
For more information:
Assistance during your live session follow the Support Process for "Business, Education or API plan subscribers" 1-888-799-9666 ext. 2