- About Information Technology
- Atomic Learning
- Banner 9 Upgrade
- Cav Connections
- Cavalier Center
- Classroom Continuity in an emergency
- Computer Labs
- Course Continuity for Students
- Digital Media Resources
- Gaming and Smart TVs
- Help Desk
- I.T. News
- Information for Parents
- IT Forms
- Networks – Wireless and Wired
- New to Walsh
- Password Maintenance
- Policies & Procedures
- Video Conferencing
- Walsh App
- WU Zoominars
Taskstream is a system that Walsh uses for program and university assessment.
Students may be requested to submit artifacts (assignments) into the Taskstream system.
Students who have not used the system will need to register first, if you have used the system before you may only need to Enroll in the new program. For example General Education has a new program each year which requires a new enrollment each year.
The following is the contact for the divisions using Taskstream:
- Counseling and Human Development - Graduate Assistants or Dr. Azra Karajiec
- Division of Education - Matt Horrisberger
- School of Business - Stacy Hilterbrand
- General Education - Carolyn Embree or leave a message for the Walsh Help Desk at email@example.com
Training material and videos coming soon!