- About Information Technology
- Atomic Learning
- Banner 9 Upgrade
- Cav Connections
- Cavalier Center
- Classroom Continuity in an emergency
- Computer Labs
- Course Continuity for Students
- Digital Media Resources
- Gaming and Smart TVs
- Help Desk
- I.T. News
- Information for Parents
- IT Forms
- Networks – Wireless and Wired
- New to Walsh
- Password Maintenance
- Policies & Procedures
- Video Conferencing
- Walsh App
- WU Zoominars
Walsh University takes cybersecurity very seriously.
We have implemented an initiative for training and awareness for the Walsh community.
Walsh Passwords must be changed every 90 days.
Campus computers left idle more than 10 minutes will have the screen lock and you will need to log back in.
Spam and Phishing training will be distributed this coming year to further educate the Walsh community.
SAFE COMPUTING TIPS!
- Install Anti-virus (we recommend Avast.com)
- Back up files (Use OneDrive, log in with your Walsh email address and password)
- Beware of phishing attempts (do not click on any link unless you are sure of the sender)
- Use strong passwords (we recommend a phrase with numbers, letters or special character)
Cybersecurity Month Messages 2019