- About Information Technology
- Atomic Learning
- Banner 9 Upgrade
- Cav Connections
- Cavalier Center
- Classroom Continuity in an emergency
- Computer Labs
- Course Continuity for Students
- Digital Media Resources
- Gaming and Smart TVs
- Help Desk
- I.T. News
- Information for Parents
- IT Forms
- Networks – Wireless and Wired
- New to Walsh
- Password Maintenance
- Policies & Procedures
- Video Conferencing
- Walsh App
- WU Zoominars
Welcome to the Walsh Community!
Those who are new to campus will need to obtain their username and password before accessing any of the IT systems on campus.
Students (Graduate, Undergraduate and SPS) will receive their username, default password and email after they have been accepted or made their admissions deposit. You must change your password from the default before entering any systems. Change the default password by following the password reset information here.
Students can find more information in their New Student Orientation packets and the Guide to Technology.
Faculty and Staff
Newly hired Faculty and Staff will be entered into the system by Human Resources after turning in Payroll paperwork. Once entered, I.T. will set up your username and default password. Check with your department for this information. You must change your password from the default before entering any systems. Follow the instructions on the password reset website to register with the self service password system and then change your password from the default.
Note: Please use the default password to log into the self service page.
All new accounts at Walsh must change their password and register in our Self Service Password Reset system:
Step 1 – Go to the Password Reset page.
Step 2 – Follow the instructions to register with the service, using your default password to log in.
Step 3 – Once you have set up your questions and answers, click Change Password, on the top left, to change your password.
Once your password has been reset, you can now log into our systems. All systems EXCEPT email only need the username and password, see email exception below.
- Lab, Laptop or Desktop computer that is owned by Walsh University
- Wireless Networks
- Walsh-student or Walsh Student
- Walsh-faculty – contact the help desk for password
- Walsh-guest – open to anyone on campus, enter email address and click Accept (Walsh-guest is not available in the Residence Halls)
- Email - go to http://portal.office.com
- Enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- You may need to set up the time zone the first time logging in
- Click on the Mail icon to see your email
- Cavalier Center (used by all students, faculty and selected staff)
- Go to http://banner-web.walsh.edu
- Click Enter Secure Area
- Follow the instructions for the first time logging in (Contact the Help Desk if you are not able to log in and should have permission.)
- ECN (Electronic Course Network) Learning Management System for online programs and other courses as notified by the instructor.
- OneDrive (saving and sharing files)
- Go to http://portal.office.com
- Enter your email address and password
- Click OneDrive icon